Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Twilight and Dawn

I have a finished project tonight (erm, this morning)! These are my second pair of Jaywalkers and they were knit from the toe up. Now I can understand why some knit this pattern over and over and over...

I'm sure you all will notice the blatant pooling on the legs of these, but I actually like it here. As I knit on these, I realized that the way the colors were coming out reminded me of night and day, and when I finished the first sock I decreed that they would be called...


Twilight and Dawn Jaywalkers
Yarn: Lime & Violet Sasquatch in Fairy Fruits
Pattern: um...Jaywalkers (toe up)


Here's the artsy fartsy closeup shot. The color is also better in this one. Or at least, closer to true. Pose, ladies!


3 comments:

ktb38 said...

congats on winning the loopy ewe prize. i LOVE your socks.

Psyched2Knit said...

very nice, and I like the pooling too!

Susan Pandorf said...

Hi Bea! Thanks for dropping by the blog today.

While sending something less might have been prudent, it wouldn't have been NEARLY as much fun...

Blessings!